Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Module isn't working on Iphone - Help will be very appreciated.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Module isn't working on Iphone - Help will be very appreciated.

Module isn't working on Iphone - Help will be very appreciated. 13 years, 9 months ago #1955

• koogorah
  • Fresh Boarder
Nop... still doesn't work everything is fresh and I checked that every thing is enabled - using the right template etc - any Idea?

Module isn't working on Iphone - Help will be very appreciated. 13 years, 9 months ago #1956

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
koogorah, unfortunately after 1.5 hours I will go for at trip and will be back on Friday, so I cannot continue assist you for few days, and anyway I have no idea about reason of the problem.
Will it be possible to give me ftp-access to the site to localize the problem?

Module isn't working on Iphone - Help will be very appreciated. 13 years, 9 months ago #1957

• koogorah
  • Fresh Boarder
I'll send you the details on a private message tomorrow.

Many thanks for your help.
Regards

Module isn't working on Iphone - Help will be very appreciated. 13 years, 9 months ago #1978

• koogorah
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Denis,

Have you been able to have a look at the admin section?

Thanks,

Module isn't working on Iphone - Help will be very appreciated. 13 years, 9 months ago #1989

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
koogorah wrote:
Have you been able to have a look at the admin section?

Sorry, I just back to my PC.

The preliminary results are the following:
- TeraWURFL in 0.9.6 doesn't work with mysqli in the case of DB hostname contains port number (actually, this issue is known and fixed in svn, that is will be fixed in 0.9.7).
- webbots plugin reset results of iPhone determination (this issue was unknown, so thank you to point out to it; this issue also will be fixed in 0.9.7).

Module isn't working on Iphone - Help will be very appreciated. 13 years, 9 months ago #2011

• koogorah
  • Fresh Boarder
Great! thank you Denis. Let me know if I can contribute to this project in any way. Awaiting the 0.9.7 release
Best regards,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.