Username Password: Remember me

Site Goes Completely Blank
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Site Goes Completely Blank

Site Goes Completely Blank 13 years, 9 months ago #417

• rubyjliamf
  • Fresh Boarder
Why does keeping Mobile - TeraWURFL Plugin active make my site go completely blank? I've seen this posted in other areas of the forum, but no one has been able to give a complete answer. As far as my research has told me, this is the best Component for serving different versions of my site to different devices, but if I can't get it to work properly without a hack, and makes my site go completely blank without having expert programming knowledge then what is the point? I am an average Joomla user, but editing in the back end is not my thing. I should be able to install a component and run with it. For now, some of my site seems to be working with mobile devices (not iphones as I can tell) so what am I supposed to do? Does that Plugin effect how iphone users are seeing my site? What do I have to do to get the component to work correctly? I have latest version of Joomla and this component installed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Site Goes Completely Blank 13 years, 9 months ago #1914

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
TeraWURFL uses mysqli library (not just mysql) to connect to MySQL database. If the library is not adjusted then TeraWURFL fails. So, first of all try to force your Joomla installation to work in mysqli mode.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.