Username Password: Remember me

First taste of mobilejoomla
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: First taste of mobilejoomla

First taste of mobilejoomla 14 years, 4 months ago #40

• trond
  • Fresh Boarder
I got the invite yesterday and started installing it the first chance i got.
First try resulted in an error, so I put the extracted folder into the tmp folder via ftp and tried again, this time with success.
I got some messages concerning wurfl not being up to date and that some xml file was missing, clicking on the link to download the missing file resulted in another error but I could see the zip file was downloaded when checking via ftp, so I downloaded it extracted it and uploaded it again and bingo!
Then some other file was missing, I went to sourceforge via google search, downloaded the missing file, uploaded it and bingo!
But then the cache was not up to date, so i clicked on the update link and it worked.

BINGO!

Kuneri Mobile Joomla installed!

My next challenge will be configurating and adjusting the templates, I read the wiki many times since discovering mobilejoomla in the beginning of december last year. I will need the help of my friends to test it though as I have no phones to test it on.

So far I tried opera mini simulator and also a iphone simulator but as far as I can see, it does not work at all. So I wait and see once feedback comes from my friends.

I am so happy to be this much closer to having a mobile friendly version of my site out there in the near future.

Still I am seriously considering getting some professinal help setting it all up, to shorten the wait and reduce frustration. Anyone interested in helping out (paid off course)?

First taste of mobilejoomla 14 years, 4 months ago #876

• Kunter
  • Junior Boarder
Hello trond,
First of all, we appreciate you giving MobileJoomla! a try and being so kind to keep it in mind that this is a private alpha release.
Just for your relief, we are planning to follow a pretty continuous and frequent strategy of releases, of which the next one will be actually with much more easier installation-wise.
Thanks for your feedback and understanding.
Just keep following the updates.

First taste of mobilejoomla 14 years, 4 months ago #941

• Hank3318
  • Fresh Boarder
First try,
I also installed mobilejoomla.
The installation was a success, easy and smooth.
The updates were fast.
But now the configuration. It puzzles me a lot.
I am trying to set up a pda configuration.
I'll let you know

added 18:30
still get the message: incorrect usage of kuneri mobile joomla
Chris
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.