Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to setup Mobile Joomla!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to setup Mobile Joomla!

How to setup Mobile Joomla! 13 years, 11 months ago #325

Please tell me anyone how to setup & how to configure Mobile Joomla.

How to setup Mobile Joomla! 13 years, 10 months ago #1748

• lupul029
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree .. help .. i cant figure out on how to make the component work. your tutorial is old and not helpful at all. Thank you in advance.

How to setup Mobile Joomla! 13 years, 10 months ago #1749

what problems do you have?

How to setup Mobile Joomla! 13 years, 10 months ago #1758

Hi!

Thanks for a great plugin to convert a Joomla site into a WAP site but I must agree, it's a little bare boned on the support. I have my extension plugged in, I can see the settings etc etc... but what now? This needs to be thought of from the point of someone who has never touched Joomla, let alone Mobile Joomla.

How do I create pages for this, is the content seperate from other pages created? There's a number of basic things that need to be addressed please.

Thanks!

How to setup Mobile Joomla! 13 years, 10 months ago #1762

• dagobert
  • Fresh Boarder
SixfootStudio wrote:
Thanks for a great plugin to convert a Joomla site into a WAP site ...
Hm, it does not convert the content, essentially "just" apply alternate templates, depending on the "User-agent" information provided by the browser, with the help of the WURFL library.

SixfootStudio wrote:
... from the point of someone who has never touched Joomla, let alone Mobile Joomla.
Ways beyond what we are able to support here. Get some readings in the net or in print on Joomla 1.5...

SixfootStudio wrote:
How do I create pages for this, is the content separate from other pages created?
All content articles published and visible in the default template becomes visible, this includes content created by plugins. Modules must be handled individually, commonly you will publish individual copies, potentially configured different for MobileJoomla, and published at the positions defined by the MobileJoomla supplied templates fir iPhone/iPad, PDA, WAP, and iMode.

SixfootStudio wrote:
There's a number of basic things that need to be addressed please.
Start with a default Joomla pages, and simple designs. If you find a coach, learning Joomla takes you a day or two, schedule some days more if you are on your own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cesarbol12
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.