Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Download Problem...help me out....:)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Download Problem...help me out....:)

Download Problem...help me out....:) 14 years ago #268

• mirza
  • Fresh Boarder
hi.....
this is mirza burhan baig.....n my problem is that ....i m not able to download it..although i m a registered user of this website....but unfortunately i cant do it...when ever i click "DOWNLOAD" button...it redirects me to....
www.mobilejoomla.com/?option=com_user&view=login&return=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tb2JpbGVqb29tbGEuY29tL2Rvd25sb2FkLmh0bWw=

i cant find the right way..please help me out..how to download it....thankx...

Download Problem...help me out....:) 14 years ago #1642

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
mirza, such a redirect means that mobilejoomla.com consider your as logouted person. Try to login, then go to www.mobilejoomla.com/download.html, mark "license agreement" checkbox and click Download button below. If it doesn't solve the problem, try to go to www.mobilejoomla.com/download.html?download=true .

Download Problem...help me out....:) 14 years ago #1645

• mirza
  • Fresh Boarder
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it i m still not able to download it dude...as i enter my login details....it redirects me to the same page man.....and it show a like a message "You are currently logged in to the private area of this site" and then i logout my account then again i login my account but still no progress........
listen when i open this website , then enter my details then i click on "DOWNLOAD"....then it takes me to thiz page.....
help me out someone plz........and if have dowloaded it...plaz do me a favour...send it to me at my homail account......."DADLYTIGER@HOTMAIL.COM" plz kindly sent it to me......
thankx....

Download Problem...help me out....:) 13 years, 11 months ago #1659

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Just checked on very-very-ancient mac (10.3, Safari 1.3.2), and downloading works well.

What version of Safari do you use, and what Safari plugins do you have installed?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.