Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

lazyload.zip: Sanesecurity.Foxhole.JS_Zip_1.UNOFFICIAL FOUND
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: lazyload.zip: Sanesecurity.Foxhole.JS_Zip_1.UNOFFICIAL FOUND

lazyload.zip: Sanesecurity.Foxhole.JS_Zip_1.​UNOFFICIAL FOUND 4 years, 2 months ago #21562

• Elimelech
  • Junior Boarder
ress/classes/plugin/lazyload/js/lazyload.zip: Sanesecurity.Foxhole.JS_Zip_1.UNOFFICIAL FOUND  /мой сайт/public_html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/ress/classes/plugin/lazyload/js/lazyload.zip: moved to '/mnt/VIRUS//lazyload.zip.005'

Every time I scan with antivirus, this file is marked as virus. Is it a false positive or what?

----------- SCAN SUMMARY -----------
Known viruses: 10975799
Engine version: 0.102.1
Scanned directories: 5841
Scanned files: 50701
Infected files: 1
Data scanned: 1269.59 MB
Data read: 1207.73 MB (ratio 1.05:1)
Time: 29618.486 sec (493 m 38 s)

Re: lazyload.zip: Sanesecurity.Foxhole.JS_Zip_1.​UNOFFICIAL FOUND 4 years, 2 months ago #21563

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
There is no such a file in current MJ package, but maybe it was accidentally added into one of previous packages. Could you send that file to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for analysis?

Re: lazyload.zip: Sanesecurity.Foxhole.JS_Zip_1.​UNOFFICIAL FOUND 4 years, 2 months ago #21564

• Elimelech
  • Junior Boarder
file sent на This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

P.S. How is this file not? I have Joomla 1.5.27, mobilejoomla 2.1.44
Maybe he is left over from previous versions of the component? Why are old (unnecessary) files not deleted during the update?
Last Edit: 4 years, 2 months ago by Elimelech.

Re: lazyload.zip: Sanesecurity.Foxhole.JS_Zip_1.​UNOFFICIAL FOUND 4 years, 2 months ago #21565

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
This file was a part of MJ 2.1.31-2.1.39 package and contained zipped main files of our Lazy Load XT library. This zip file was never used and may be safely deleted. Your antivirus is just triggering on found javascript file inside of zip package irrelatively to file's content (see sanesecurity.com/foxhole-databases/).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.