Username Password: Remember me

Looks fantastic
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looks fantastic

Looks fantastic 14 years, 4 months ago #21

• charlie
  • Fresh Boarder
I just logged onto this site with my iphone and I must say it looks fantastic, very clean and simple which is just what you need on a mobile.

I hope I don't have to wait to long as about 80% of my users log on using their phone, so I am gagging to get this installed.

I have tweeted, and my tweets also get facebooked.

Just a query, I have phpbb intergrated in my joomla site using medis bridge, will this template cover the forum to work on the mobile? If not is this anything that will be looked into?

Thanks Jade
x

Looks fantastic 14 years, 4 months ago #830

Thank you very much for your feedback!

In order to achieve 'the best' result; Mobile Joomla! doesn't transcode the whole site; but each module/component/plugin individually. At the moment core package transcodes only core and vital Joomla! modules. However, soon there will be increasing amount of Mobile Joomla! modules and plugins.

Looks fantastic 14 years, 4 months ago #831

• charlie
  • Fresh Boarder
One you get the core stuff sorted and start working on mobilizing plugins/modules etc,this is going to be huge

Thanks for the work you have done so far.

ETA: I have repleid to your PM by the way.
Jade
x
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.