Username Password: Remember me

removing the footer
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: removing the footer

removing the footer 14 years, 1 month ago #192

• rukiman
  • Fresh Boarder
In my normal joomla site I only have my own copyright notice, however in the mobilejoomla it adds "Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU.....". It also adds "Mobile version by Kuneri Mobile Joomla!"

Where can I get rid of this? I know there is a setting to turn off footers in the Mobile Joomla but that hides my footer as well. Any ideas?

removing the footer 14 years, 1 month ago #1479

/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla.class.php
When I opened this file in Dreamweaver, it was on line 1321 - but there seemed to be extra carriage returns by each line, so maybe line 660 or so...
<?php echo JText::_('Mobile version by');?> <a href="www.mobilejoomla.com/">Kuneri Mobile Joomla!</a>

But I hope you would atleast give the author of this program some fat cash for all his work if you are removing the link back to his site.

removing the footer 14 years, 1 month ago #1489

• casweb
  • Fresh Boarder
you can deselect it in the component settings

Re: removing the footer 11 years, 10 months ago #10177

• wammz
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,i upgraded to mobile joomla 1.1 and still i cant seem to find the file where i can change or remove the default footer.I dnt mind living the Mobile Joomla credit but i want to remove the "Jommla is a free software..." text.My $sitename/components/com_mobilejoomla/ has only one file,the blank index.html file.Is this file in the individual templates folders?

Re: removing the footer 10 years, 2 months ago #16884

• adlferry
  • Fresh Boarder
you'll find it in /administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/markup/xhtml.php . at line 110 you'll see 
<p class="jfooter">&copy; <?php echo JHtml::_('date', 'now', $fyear).' '.$app->getCfg('sitename'); ?><br/><?php echo $version->URL; ?><br/><?php echo JText::_('COM_MJ__MOBILE_VERSION_BY');?> <a href="www.mobilejoomla.com/">Mobile Joomla!</a></p>
 simply remove those line

Re: removing the footer 10 years ago #17293

• phudra
  • Fresh Boarder
adlferry wrote:
you'll find it in /administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/markup/xhtml.php . at line 110 you'll see 
<p class="jfooter">&copy; <?php echo JHtml::_('date', 'now', $fyear).' '.$app->getCfg('sitename'); ?><br/><?php echo $version->URL; ?><br/><?php echo JText::_('COM_MJ__MOBILE_VERSION_BY');?> <a href="www.mobilejoomla.com/">Mobile Joomla!</a></p>
 simply remove those line

Great....
Thanks for your sharing.

Re: removing the footer 10 years ago #17316

adlferry wrote:
 simply remove those line

nice thanks for the sharing
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.