Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to hide Meta description in mobile version?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How to hide Meta description in mobile version?

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 10 months ago #19130

• javadth
  • Fresh Boarder
is this a bug ?

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 10 months ago #19138

Hi javadth.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Can you provide us please a screenshot where it shows Meta description on mobile version? What is the url of your Joomla site?

Best.

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 10 months ago #19145

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Turboturbo,

Do you have a template style assigned to the services/tyres menu item?

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 10 months ago #19154

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, it is set as "jm_flatix - Default"

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 10 months ago #19155

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
I wrongly determine problem. It is showing not Meta Description but "Browser Page Title" of the menu item. How to disable it?

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 10 months ago #19156

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
Problem solved. All was about menu item settings and I kept playing with article settings instead.

Options --> Show Title --> Hide
Page Display --> Show Page Heading --> No

DONE !!!  

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 10 months ago #19160

• LindaJJon
  • Fresh Boarder
Anyone know how to partition my mobile or does anyone know a guide?.

Cheers!
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by LindaJJon.

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 10 months ago #19162

Hi LindaJJon.

Can you provide more information about your issue? Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot and url of your website? If so, you can send it to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 9 months ago #19189

Can you provide a few screenshots like Mobile Joomla?

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 9 months ago #19190

Hi GeorgeMelchers.

Please see screenshots below for Mobile Joomla example:

screencast.com/t/BZlyfUswZbtM
screencast.com/t/Z2TdClieYa60

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.