Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to hide Meta description in mobile version?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How to hide Meta description in mobile version?

How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 11 months ago #18826

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I'm trying the free version for the moment, if all works fine I'll probably upgrade to the paid one. All I wanted is to have mobile and desktop versions of each article. This works fine, but for some reason I have "Meta Description" displayed on top of the mobile version article. How to switch that off?

Even if I delete meta description from Joomla Article it still stays there.... Not happy with that....

veewservices.co.uk/services/tyres

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 11 months ago #18828

Hi turboturbo.

Thanks for contacting Mobile Joomla! forum. I have the following questions to help us resolve this issue:

1.) Can you provide a screenshot of the issue?
2.) Is the Mobile Joomla! component installed at this moment?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 11 months ago #18831

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
"Competitive prices for all brands of tyres. Punctures and wheel balancing" is a "Meta Description" and shouldn't be visible. Free version of Mobile Joomla! is installed.
Attachments:

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 11 months ago #18832

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
"Tyres" is the "Article Name" and shouldn't be visible as well.

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 11 months ago #18834

Hi.

I apologize for the trouble. Can you provide a few screenshots like Mobile Joomla! is enabled and about the meta description?

I cannot verify your website is using our component.  

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 11 months ago #18841

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
Plugins are enabled. Mobile content plugin working as well and I can make part of article visible for desktop only and part for mobile only.
Attachments:

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 11 months ago #18842

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
screenshots
Attachments:

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 11 months ago #18843

Hi turboturbo.

Thank you for the screenshots. I'll forward this to our developers. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 11 months ago #18862

• turboturbo
  • Fresh Boarder
Still nothing? I do need to sort it out. I can't see any settings to change it myself. And I would be nervous already if I'd have paid for the module before trying the free version.

Re: How to hide Meta description in mobile version? 8 years, 11 months ago #18867

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Actually it looks like JM Flatix has different layouts for mobile desktop devices. Could you try to disable MobileJoomla plugin (it disables MobileJoomla) and check how website looks on a mobile device?
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.