Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Where do I find the Remove Support Ads plugin download link?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where do I find the Remove Support Ads plugin download link?

Where do I find the Remove Support Ads plugin download link? 8 years, 11 months ago #18569

• zzandalf
  • Fresh Boarder
Where do I find the  Remove Support Ads plugin download link? I like the joomla mobile extension, but the adds cover too much of the screen. Time to remove them. What is the address of the link to this download?  Thanks

Re: Where do I find the Remove Support Ads plugin download link? 8 years, 11 months ago #18640

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
www.mobilejoomla.com/extension/advertising/remove-support-ads.html (we have updated it to ver. 1.2.3, so it's sufficient to publish the plugin to hide copyright text with backlinks to joomla.org and mobilejoomla.com).

Re: Where do I find the Remove Support Ads plugin download link? 8 years, 11 months ago #18641

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
And note that currently it is not sold as separate extensions, you have to get one of Basic/Pro/Club/Elegance/Flat/MobileKunena/MobileJComments subscriptions to download it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.