Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Collapsable menu in Flat template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Collapsable menu in Flat template

Collapsable menu in Flat template 9 years, 11 months ago #17373

Hi There,

I just bought the flat template for a client of mine. I would like to have my menu collapsable like on the pictures of the template. How do i activate this function?

Re: Collapsable menu in Flat template 9 years, 11 months ago #17375

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Just set to show module's title in its settings page.
www.mobilejoomla.com/documentation/15-templates/185-flat-mobile-joomla-template.html

Re: Collapsable menu in Flat template 9 years, 11 months ago #17377

Thanks. That worked!

Another question: My site title is showing on every page below the header bar. Can I turn this off?

Regards, Hans

Re: Collapsable menu in Flat template 9 years, 11 months ago #17378

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Most likely it's because of settings of content item.
IMHO the best way to hide it is to add following css rule to templates/mobile_flat/css/custom.css:

div.item-page>h2{display:none}

(hope there is no other <h2> tag in the article content).

Re: Collapsable menu in Flat template 9 years, 11 months ago #17379

Fixed it!

Last question for now. Is there a way to translate the footer message: "Mobile version/Standardversion" ?

I have no idea whre to find this text.

Re: Collapsable menu in Flat template 9 years, 11 months ago #17380

• dryabov
  • Administrator
In the "Select markup" module's settings page.
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by dryabov.

Re: Collapsable menu in Flat template 9 years, 11 months ago #17381

Thanks!

Last question for today Is there a way to change the green color of the overlay when you click on a menu item?

Regards

Re: Collapsable menu in Flat template 9 years, 11 months ago #17382

• dryabov
  • Administrator
It's limitation of jQueryMobile framework: there is one "active" theme only that is common for all themes. The only way to change that color is to override it with css rules in template's css/custom.css, e.g.

.ui-btn-active {
border: 1px solid #2373a5 /*{global-active-border}*/;
background: #5393c5 /*{global-active-background-color}*/;
text-shadow: 0 /*{global-active-shadow-x}*/ 1px /*{global-active-shadow-y}*/ 0 /*{global-active-shadow-radius}*/ #3373a5 /*{global-active-shadow-color}*/;
background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from( #5393c5 /*{global-active-background-start}*/), to( #6facd5 /*{global-active-background-end}*/)); /* Saf4+, Chrome */
background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient( #5393c5 /*{global-active-background-start}*/, #6facd5 /*{global-active-background-end}*/); /* Chrome 10+, Saf5.1+ */
background-image:    -moz-linear-gradient( #5393c5 /*{global-active-background-start}*/, #6facd5 /*{global-active-background-end}*/); /* FF3.6 */
background-image:     -ms-linear-gradient( #5393c5 /*{global-active-background-start}*/, #6facd5 /*{global-active-background-end}*/); /* IE10 */
background-image:      -o-linear-gradient( #5393c5 /*{global-active-background-start}*/, #6facd5 /*{global-active-background-end}*/); /* Opera 11.10+ */
background-image:         linear-gradient( #5393c5 /*{global-active-background-start}*/, #6facd5 /*{global-active-background-end}*/);
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.