Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

"class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: "class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page

"class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page 9 years, 10 months ago #17361

• pach25
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I had mobile joomla free and I saw in my iphone at the bottom that I had "< class = "moduletable" >" appearing.

I thought it was the advertisement, but that it couldn't be displayed because iPhone has no flash.

So I bought mobile joomla basic, thinking it would disappear (because it's add free).

But it is still here now. I need it gone or at least not visible to the public. Please indicate me how remove this tag.

Thank you and best regards,

Philippe

ps: I already tried the function "remove unsupported tags" and it did nothing.

Re: "class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page 9 years, 10 months ago #17362

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Could you post (or send me by PM) URL of your site?

Re: "class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page 9 years, 10 months ago #17363

• pach25
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

sure: www.equipolr.es

Thank you for your help and best regards,

Philippe

Re: "class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page 9 years, 10 months ago #17365

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Hmm, are you sure MobileJoomla is enabled now on equipolr.es? I get desktop version instead of mobile one.

Re: "class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page 9 years, 10 months ago #17367

• pach25
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

yes I am sure that it is enabled. On my iPhone at the bottom of each page, there is:
< class="moduletable ">
Mobile Version | Standard Version

And by default, it is set on Mobile Version.

It's not completely at the bottom, it's after the testimonials.

Do you want me to PM you backend access so you can have a look?

Maybe the reason you think this is the desktop version is that I am not using the Mobile Joomla template, I have a responsive template and I am using Mobile Joomla to boost it up...

Thank you for your help and best regards,

Philippe
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by pach25.

Re: "class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page 9 years, 10 months ago #17368

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Yes, PM me credentials.

"Mobile Version | Standard Version" is Select Markup module in footer position, most likely in the case of responsive template you can disable it.

Re: "class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page 9 years, 10 months ago #17369

• dryabov
  • Administrator
It's issue of the template you use (see html/modules.php file, it displays < class="moduletable "> if no tag is set in module's settings). So, either unpublish Select Markup modules, or fill their template-related settings (in Advanced section of module's settings) and save.

Re: "class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page 9 years, 10 months ago #17370

• pach25
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Dryabov,

thank you for your reply and your indications.

I am not sure how to achieve this though.

I only see the < class= "moduletable" > in my phone, and I have no firebug there. How can I know which module needs the template related settings to be defined?

Best,

Philippe

Re: "class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page 9 years, 10 months ago #17371

• dryabov
  • Administrator
It's "Select Markup" module in "footer" position.

Re: "class = "moduletable"" appears at the bottom of page 9 years, 10 months ago #17372

• pach25
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Dryabov,

I just translated the text "Mobile Version" and "Standard Version" to Spanish. Then unpublished it. Then republished it and now the tag < class= "moduletable" > is gone!

Did you do something? Or was it only what I did?

Anyways, now it seems to work!

So thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Philippe
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.