Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

make a app for all plataforms OS, Android , BlackBerry , webO
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: make a app for all plataforms OS, Android , BlackBerry , webO

make a app for all plataforms OS, Android , BlackBerry , webO 10 years, 10 months ago #15075

• escopulus
  • Fresh Boarder
HELPPPPP PLS

hi all I would like to ask two questions the first is if I can make an application (apps = OS, Android, BlackBerry, webOS, Symb,) that when you click do not open in a browser if you only open inside the application made ​​with some application like phonegap, Titanium Studio. I mean you have the icon on the phone and press can go for example, articles, contact any page within joomla and if so where I can find an example and requirements need to do this.

the second question is if I can get or put a calendar of events, understand that this plugin gets from joomla and not from mobile joomla but I want to know if I can see and use correctly in mobile joomla thank you very much for everything and hope someone I can help you again.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.