Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

SEF in Joomla 3 causing 'Force as homepage' to be only page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SEF in Joomla 3 causing 'Force as homepage' to be only page

SEF in Joomla 3 causing 'Force as homepage' to be only page 10 years, 10 months ago #15011

• bjholly
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
If I set a menu item as the default homepage in the Mobile Joomla Settings, then ONLY this page is available in the mobile version, regardless of which menu item is selected.

Turning off 'search friendly URL's ' fixes the problem, is anyone able to help?

Many thanks (for help and for a great product too, so far!)
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by bjholly.

Re: SEF in Joomla 3 causing 'Force as homepage' to be only page 10 years, 7 months ago #15901

• Angeli
  • Fresh Boarder
I got the same problem with joomla 2.5.14.

If I disable sh404sef and set force as homepage to a site which I want to see first on mobile then everything is just working fine. If I enable sh404sef again, then the homepage from the desktop version shows up, no matter what i try to do.

Any fix to this or did I misconfigure something?

Re: SEF in Joomla 3 causing 'Force as homepage' to be only page 10 years, 6 months ago #16124

I have the same issue and using a premium version of Mobile Joomla. Can someone from MJ respond. I cannot turn off SH404SEF for the desktop users.

Re: SEF in Joomla 3 causing 'Force as homepage' to be only page 10 years, 6 months ago #16130

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
eclipsemedia, what is your Joomla version and sh404sef version?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.