Username Password: Remember me

warning error in server log
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: warning error in server log

warning error in server log 11 years, 2 months ago #13843

• Wicko
  • Fresh Boarder
I am getting regular [warn] messages in my server log relating to mod_iphone_menu/legacy.php

[Fri Feb 15 08:50:26 2013] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in *******root/modules/mod_mj_iphone_menu/legacy.php on line 199
[Fri Feb 15 09:18:46 2013] [warn] (103)Software caused connection abort: mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade failed in handle_request function

We are currently still using Joomla 1.5.26 but at in the process of upgrading to Joomla 2.5. But this will take some time as there are many elements and articles to convert. We need to keep this site running for now.

My site is www.proficiencypost.com

Please help six this issue.

Kind regards

Wicko

Re: warning error in server log 11 years, 2 months ago #13844

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
mod_iphone_menu is a module from MobileJoomla 0.9.x branch, it's not supported now and we recommend you to use mod_mj_menu (Mobile Menu) module instead.

Re: warning error in server log 11 years, 2 months ago #13845

• Wicko
  • Fresh Boarder
After checking modules I see many mod_(modules). Should all these be set to mj_(modules)?
Shouldn't these have been replaced on updates?
When I look to create new I don't see option to create mj_menu (Mobile Menu)

Perhaps the whole corruption has happened after update.

Re: warning error in server log 11 years, 2 months ago #13846

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What version of MobileJoomla do you use?

Re: warning error in server log 11 years, 2 months ago #13848

• Wicko
  • Fresh Boarder
currently running 1.2.3 mobile joomla . Site no longer says there are any updates available.

Checking for module again and see it is not listed as mj_menu in list as I expected but is available as Mobile Menu

I will check other mobile modules that are active to ensure they are all set to new.

Re: warning error in server log 11 years, 2 months ago #13851

• Wicko
  • Fresh Boarder
looks like I have a massive amount of duplicate modules for all mobile versions.
I notice I now have 2 login modules. 1 of the modules gives the option to create an account which is something we do not offer as standard on this site as we offer paid subscriptions to read the articles.
I also have 2 menu modules.
Is there a list of new and old modules so I can go through and delete all the offending modules?

Many thanks

Wicko
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.