MobileJoomla causing error message
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MobileJoomla causing error message

MobileJoomla causing error message 11 years, 4 months ago #12983

• Javaman
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there, 

I have been using MobileJoomla for the past year and it has been working fine. Over the last month or so, when myself or other users try to access my site www.guiacadiz.com  I get the following error message:

Unable to Connect to the Database: Could Not Connect to MySQL

Please find below a snippet of my PHP log file which shows the issue with MobileJoomla. Any help to resolve the issue would be greatly appreciated.

[08-Dec-2012 00:00:14] Caught exception 'Exception' with message 'Device has an invalid fall back tree: generic_web_browser' in /usr/home/guiacadiz.com/web/plugins/mobile/scientia/TeraWurfl.php:254
[08-Dec-2012 00:00:18] Caught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error in DB RIS Query: PROCEDURE 66291joomla20110621103819.jos_TeraWurfl_RIS does not exist. 
Query: CALL jos_TeraWurfl_RIS('
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; bingbot/2.0; +http://www.bing.com/bingbot.htm)',7,'Bot')
' in /usr/home/guiacadiz.com/web/plugins/mobile/scientia/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php:124
[08-Dec-2012 00:00:18] Caught exception '
Exception' with message 'Device has an invalid fall back tree: generic_web_browser' in /usr/home/guiacadiz.com/web/plugins/mobile/scientia/TeraWurfl.php:254
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Javaman.

Re: MobileJoomla causing error message 10 years, 7 months ago #15954

• relsig
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Javaman

I'm facing the same problem, did you ever find out the cause?

Thanks

Re: MobileJoomla causing error message 10 years, 7 months ago #15955

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
relsig, use Mobile-AMDD plugin instead of Mobile-Scientia.

Re: MobileJoomla causing error message 10 years, 6 months ago #16013

• relsig
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

What is the draw back if I disable scientia?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.