ZIP File to share
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ZIP File to share

ZIP File to share 14 years, 2 months ago #115

• gregy1403
  • Fresh Boarder
HI

As i received the zip file via an invitation on some other site, i'm trying to understand something. In MJ site policy i didn't find anything that would prevent us not to share files. After all it is not something payable and is shared for free .. sorry, with some stupid invitation.

So, if anybody needs invitation just write down your mail here, i'll send it to you. Why am i doing it? Cause i need some help and if only 30 people have this file, forum will be empty, won't be of any help.

If MJ staff has something to say, please speak up. After all you didn't reply to number of fans to get invitation. Will you answer to this?

regards

ZIP File to share 14 years, 2 months ago #1258

• allisterf
  • Fresh Boarder
would love to have:
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

ZIP File to share 14 years, 2 months ago #1286

• Zanetti
  • Fresh Boarder
try the green download button on the top right edge

ZIP File to share 14 years, 2 months ago #1287

• allisterf
  • Fresh Boarder
Interesting - clearly this has only been enabled to actually download in the last day or two. As you're probably aware, up til this week, the only way to get the component has been through the much discussed and irritating alpha release programme via Twitter. Well, I look forward to trying the new version.

And actually, it's a quite a good component - maybe they should have just release it like this to the community from the beginning.

Anyway - thanks for the heads up about the available download.

ZIP File to share 14 years, 2 months ago #1288

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi,

MobileJoomla is now available for all registered users. Official announcement will follow soon.

ZIP File to share 14 years, 2 months ago #1293

• Zanetti
  • Fresh Boarder
@allisterf I saw it yesterday
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.