Username Password: Remember me

Unable to download Templates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unable to download Templates

Unable to download Templates 4 years, 7 months ago #21517

• donmiles1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys, please advise what am I missing ?

1. I have mobile pro 2.1.42 with 130 days left on my subscription. I am unable to update the ( elegance, flat and iOS) templates. When I go to your website I am being asked to purchase the templates. Is it that I dont have that those templates with the pro account?

2. While in the Mobile component page in the Settings {General or Advance} the Joomla "save and close" and the "cancel" button no longer works with Joomla! 3.9.11 Stable [ Amani ] 13-August-2019 15:00 GMT, Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT no matter what browser is used.

3. I need a bit of support, a very important page " Contact US" page is not showing up on the mobile as a menu item.

Last Edit: 4 years, 7 months ago by donmiles1. Reason: reformatted and added another item

Re: Unable to download Templates 4 years, 7 months ago #21518

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1. I've just answered your by email.

2. Those buttons work in our test Joomla 3.9.11 website. Do you have related warnings or errors in browser's Console log?

3. As to "Contact US" issue, this item is located in the top menu and mobile template currently displays mainmenu module only in sidebar area. If you like to put top menu there as well, either create new (or duplicate existing) menu module to display top menu in mj_panel position, or create "Mobile - Proxy Module" module and set it to display your existing top menu module in mj_panel position.

Re: Unable to download Templates 4 years, 7 months ago #21519

• donmiles1
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the response

1. I will check email

2. Pls see console error "index.php?option=com_mobilejoomla:1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received."

3. I tried both but did not work, so I disabled ..please see attachment showing proxy module and the warning received on the {General} [Settings] page.

Thx
Attachments:

Re: Unable to download Templates 4 years, 7 months ago #21520

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
2. Do you have the same error browser's incognito mode? Usually "The message port closed before a response was received" means a conflict with a 3rdparty browser's extension. And do you use latest version of Mobile Joomla! extension (2.1.42)?

3.1. The "Mobile - Proxy Module" module on your screenshot is 1) disabled and 2) not attached to mj_panel position.

3.2. We recommend to don't assign mobile templates to menu items to don't switch to mobile template for desktop browsers. Recommended way is to rely on MJ's automatic template switching. That's why this warning is displayed, but if like to have it, don't worry, it's just a warning and not error.

Re: Unable to download Templates 4 years, 7 months ago #21525

• donmiles1
  • Fresh Boarder
2. Do you have the same error browser's incognito mode? I dont use the incognito browser mode.
Usually "The message port closed before a response was received" means a conflict with a 3rdparty browser's extension. And do you use latest version of Mobile Joomla! extension (2.1.42)? yes

3.1. The "Mobile - Proxy Module" module on your screenshot is 1) disabled and 2) not attached to mj_panel position. - correct

3.2. We recommend to don't assign mobile templates to menu items to don't switch to mobile template for desktop browsers. Recommended way is to rely on MJ's automatic template switching. That's why this warning is displayed, but if like to have it, don't worry, it's just a warning and not error. _ ok

Not sure why I am unable to get access to the website to download the new templates.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.