Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Cant install Mobile Joomla
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cant install Mobile Joomla

Cant install Mobile Joomla 6 years, 3 months ago #21066

Hi,

Im trying to install Mobile Joomla on my Joomla 3.8.3. But something goes wrong. I follow the steps explain on the Youtube video. Ive got this error message when I try to upload it :

Warning: Failed to move file: /tmp/php8CFixQ to /var/www/suricate/WebContent/tmp/Mobile-Joomla.2.1.24.tar.gz
and 
Unable to find install package

I was OK, thats maybe my Joomla version. So I try by the tmp folders. This time, Ive got this message 
Error installing component
and 
Warning

JFolder::create: Could not create folder.Path: /var/www/suricate/WebContent/components/com_mobilejoomla
Component Install: Failed to create folder: /var/www/suricate/WebContent/components/com_mobilejoomla.

All files got the 777 permission.

I try to create myself the com_mobilejoomla folder but nothing change.

Can someone help me ? I don't know what to try now...
Thanks for your help

Re: Cant install Mobile Joomla 6 years, 3 months ago #21070

@Killian-Ruffieux ,

Hi, May I ask if you download the latest version from mobilejoomla.com? Can you download and re-install again and see if that works?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Cant install Mobile Joomla 6 years, 3 months ago #21071

@john.causing

Thanks for your answer. Ive download it yesterday. I finally find the reason why I can't install it.

In fact, mobilejoomla need write permission on fast all of the site folder. The other extension like google maps don't need it. So I give all access to everyone (757 permission) on every folders because it uses the everyone access and not the root permission or specific group permission. And its work !

Before writing a post, ill check my permission next time. Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.