Instagram Story browser loads desktop version
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Instagram Story browser loads desktop version

Instagram Story browser loads desktop version 6 years, 4 months ago #21041

• ipopovski
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

We noticed that when adding a link to our website on Instagram Story, the embeded Instagram browser always loads the desktop version of the website.

Is there a way MobileJoomla to detect that this is mobile user and show the mobile version?

Thanks!
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by ipopovski. Reason: typo

Re: Instagram Story browser loads desktop version 6 years, 4 months ago #21043

@ipopovski , are you using a module for your instagram story? If so, try to check if the position of that mobile is also in Mobile Joomla template. Please see this video for module position on mobile joomla www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLfr95LYYr4

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Instagram Story browser loads desktop version 6 years, 4 months ago #21046

• ipopovski
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi John,
Sorry I don't understand, what kind of module are you talking about?
Instagram allows to add link on your Story, and this link is loaded in a browser (inside Instagram). This browser always loads the desktop version (desktop template) instead of the mobile.

Any ideas what is the issue?

Thanks,
Igor
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by ipopovski.

Re: Instagram Story browser loads desktop version 6 years, 4 months ago #21047

Hi Igor,

I apologize for the confusion. Can you send us please a screenshot of your Instagram issue and temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so that we can further investigate the issue?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.