Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Incapable of Getting Slideshow Displayed on Mobile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Incapable of Getting Slideshow Displayed on Mobile

Incapable of Getting Slideshow Displayed on Mobile 6 years, 4 months ago #21034

I chose and set a slideshow to be shown on homepage and it had been set as a template. I however found it not being shown on Mobile Joomla interface. Something probably awkward, as I once attempted to maximize the Mobile interface into full screen, the slideshow that I requested appeared again. Does it bother to tell me whether there is anything to do with the compatibility of interfaces each other or anything to do with the width and height of such a slideshow, or probably, the problem is else registered?
Attachments:

Re: Incapable of Getting Slideshow Displayed on Mobile 6 years, 4 months ago #21038

@john_yen_Firstohm , please send us the admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so that we can check what's going on with the slideshow in Mobile Joomla.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.