Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Anchors on mobile joomla website
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anchors on mobile joomla website

Anchors on mobile joomla website 6 years, 6 months ago #20971

I have recently created a website and used Mobile Joomla for the mobile version.

Now my website contains some longer texts so to make it more accesible I used anchors (or at least I think they are called that) to redirect people to a certain segment of the page. I placed those 'anchors'? on top of each page so people can quickly jump to the right part. And after each segment I have included a 'top' button/anchor to redirect them to the top of the page.

Now it works perfectly on the desktop site (running joomla 3.8 ) but it doesn't work on the mobile version. Anyone any tips or advice to make those work?
(I have noticed in the code that the URL's arent right in the mobile version: for example: on one page the top-button refers to: /Gezinsbond/index.php/onze-activiteiten/top, while it should be: /Gezinsbond/index.php/onze-activiteiten/tweedehandsbeurs/top, could that have anything to do with my problem? And if so, how do I solve that?)
Last Edit: 6 years, 6 months ago by LennertJensen.

Re: Anchors on mobile joomla website 6 years, 6 months ago #20972

@LennertJensen ,

please send us a few screenshots about the anchor issue and temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so that we can further investigate the anchor issue.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.