Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Still No Multi Language Support???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Still No Multi Language Support???

Still No Multi Language Support??? 6 years, 6 months ago #20970

Been using mobile joomla for about 3 years now and it works fine for a single domain with one language. Our desktop and mobile site is published in French, German, Spanish, and 3 versions of English (US, UK, and Australia).

I've yet to find some solution or workaround to make Mobile Joomla display the homepages of each respective language version of my site on mobile devices, ONLY the US English mobile homepage display when a visitor loads it.

All other language homepages display an error 404 when loaded. I tried the following but no luck:

1. Create an htaccess redirect but it returns the error: The page isn't redirecting properly, Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
  2. Duplicated the mobile template in Joomla backend and set each one to a menu item for each language, but I got the error message "Incorrect usage of Mobile Joomla"

I've googled but found no solutions. Does anyone have a workable solution to this problem, I've invested a lot of time into Mobile Joomla, and don't want to abandon it right now

Big Thanks

Re: Still No Multi Language Support??? 6 years, 6 months ago #20973

@getstuff200

Can you send us more details how to replicate the issue and can you also send a few screenshots so that we can further investigate the issue?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.