Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Broken mobile Presentation after Joomla update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Broken mobile Presentation after Joomla update

Broken mobile Presentation after Joomla update 6 years, 8 months ago #20907

Currently, I use Joomla 3.7.5 stable version. Since I upgraded from version 3.6 to 3.7, the presentation in the mobile version - especially the menu view - is no longer displayed correctly (see attached pic number one). When i create a new module and sets the position to "mj_panel", the menu is displayed after the footer in the mobile version (second picture). I don't no, how I can fix the error. After uninstalling mobile Joomla I installed the latest Version (2.1.21). But nothing has changed. If I use the Mobile Joomla Preview in the joomla backend, the same view is shown as on the smartphone. The attached picture shows the mobile presentation of my webside. (www.kv-rothenbergen.de).
I hope you can help me.
Attachments:

Re: Broken mobile Presentation after Joomla update 6 years, 8 months ago #20908

@nico_guenther

Hello. Thanks for the screenshots. It looks like there was a conflict in Mobile Joomla during the Joomla upgrade.

Can you fully uninstall and re-install Mobile Joomla and see if it works?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Broken mobile Presentation after Joomla update 6 years, 8 months ago #20909

Hello John,
that's the problem: I updated joomla to 3.7.5. After the joomla update i unistalled mobile joomla and then i installed the latest version once again (2.1.21). Can i have advice from you, how to delete all components and modules of mobile joomla? Or is it possible that there is an error in the normal template? It is a "sj_joomla3 - Standard" Template. Thank you for your help.

Re: Broken mobile Presentation after Joomla update 6 years, 8 months ago #20912

Hello,

In order for your to fully uninstall Mobile Joomla, just go to Extension Manager -> Manage and search for 'mobile' then uninstall the following:

1.) Mobile Joomla! Administrator Component

2.) Mobile Joomla! Site Plugin

Please also see screenshot from my reply.
Attachments:

Re: Broken mobile Presentation after Joomla update 6 years, 8 months ago #20913

Thank you John,

I will try it later.
Can there be a connection between the template and mobile joomla?

Re: Broken mobile Presentation after Joomla update 6 years, 8 months ago #20916

@nico_guenther

"Can there be a connection between the template and mobile joomla?" <--- can you provide us more details about your question? If you are using a different template while still using mobile joomla (not using its default template), then yes. It will optimize your mobile site while using a different template.

Re: Broken mobile Presentation after Joomla update 6 years, 8 months ago #20917

Hello John,

yes I am using an other template (sj_joomla3) for the desktop version. But mobile jooomla had always work with this template. But when i did the addressed joomla update, it suddendly stopped working. I never did an update of the sj_joomla3 template.

Re: Broken mobile Presentation after Joomla update 6 years, 8 months ago #20921

Hello John,
I do not want to annoy you, but is it possible to send you a temporary joomla admin login to your email?
So you can take a look to the problem and maybe you'll find the solution.
Would it be possible?
Nico
Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by nico_guenther. Reason: Wrong 2
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.