Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

mp4 doesn't show when using mobile Joomla (allvideos /JWPlayer)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: mp4 doesn't show when using mobile Joomla (allvideos /JWPlayer)

mp4 doesn't show when using mobile Joomla (allvideos /JWPlayer) 6 years, 9 months ago #20885

• Weltje
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using the free version from Mobile Joomla some time now and I am very pleased with the product. Recently I added video's to my website using the allvideos plugin.

Youtube video's work fine but mp4 video's do not show up when Mobile Joomla is enabled on Iphone's as well as Android tablets. This is the case for all templates I choose.
When Mobile Joomla is disabled the mp4 video's are OK on PC, Iphone and Android's.
I use for everything the most recent versions.. Any suggestion how to solve this?

Re: mp4 doesn't show when using mobile Joomla (allvideos /JWPlayer) 6 years, 8 months ago #20886

@Weltje

Please send us a temporary admin login and screenshot of the issue to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.