Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Digital Peak DPCalendar not loading in MJ Basic Template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Digital Peak DPCalendar not loading in MJ Basic Template

Digital Peak DPCalendar not loading in MJ Basic Template 6 years, 10 months ago #20835

• s.brauny
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I want to use mobile joomla with our website. For Testing i installed the Basic Release on my testsite test.sozialdienst-poecking.de

I adapted all my content, so that it looks fine.
Now have a problem with my event calendar from Digital peak that is published on my Desktop View and works really nice, but not with the mobile joomla basic template. The only thing i can see is a loading icon.

"test.sozialdienst-poecking.de/aktuelles/aktuelle-veranstaltungen-kalender-sozialdienst-pöcking.html"
The problem persist if i switch the complete joomle standard template to the mobile joomla basic. That means for me that it has nothing to do with the logic/app of mobile joomla, rather the template.

Any help for me?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by s.brauny.

Re: Digital Peak DPCalendar not loading in MJ Basic Template 6 years, 9 months ago #20860

Hello @s.brauny ,

I cannot access the link you provided (error 404): test.sozialdienst-poecking.de/aktuelles/aktuelle-veranstaltungen-kalender-sozialdienst-p%C3%B6cking.html

Can you send us a temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and the full URL of the page so that we can further investigate the issue?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.