Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla not displaying images on mobile version of websit
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla not displaying images on mobile version of websit

Mobile Joomla not displaying images on mobile version of websit 7 years, 2 months ago #20586

Having some real issues trouble shooting this one myself

Floridashuttlenow.com seems to be having no issues on the desktop version running both IE and Google Chrome. When I pull it up on my mobile phone (Iphone 6S) it does not display any (but 1 or 2) of the images.

Here is what i've tried so far:
-Disable the SEF Plugin
-Cleared Cache
In mobile joomla:

Disabled image optimization
Lazy Load
Force Style

None of which worked. Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Leon

Re: Mobile Joomla not displaying images on mobile version of websit 7 years, 2 months ago #20590

Hello Leon,

Please send us a screenshot of what you can see or the issue on your iPhone 6S and temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so that we can further investigate the issue.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Mobile Joomla not displaying images on mobile version of websit 7 years, 2 months ago #20594

Never mind ! I was able to figure it out. All of my pictures somehow became un-linked and had to be re uploaded. Not sure how. It it's fixed.

Thanks!

Leon
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.