Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

My website is not showing Perfectly in Android and iso
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My website is not showing Perfectly in Android and iso

My website is not showing Perfectly in Android and iso 7 years, 2 months ago #20576

Hi,
I am the owner of www.techroze.com/, unfortunately, my website is showing perfectly on the website but it is not showing Perfectly in Cell Phone. Can Anyone Help me???????

Re: My website is not showing Perfectly in Android and iso 7 years, 2 months ago #20577

@Ghulam Abbas: Hi, may I ask if you installed Mobile Joomla on your site? If so, send us please a screenshot which is causing the issue or which is not showing perfectly on your cellphone.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: My website is not showing Perfectly in Android and iso 7 years, 2 months ago #20580

Hi
Thanks to technig.com, That was a Problem jettpack.

Re: My website is not showing Perfectly in Android and iso 7 years, 2 months ago #20582

@Ghulam Abbas, May I ask if you still need help using Mobile Joomla?

Re: My website is not showing Perfectly in Android and iso 6 years, 2 months ago #21098

• Cyberops
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah agreed with Steve Smith
"Go to the your site search console panel and there will be option site variant ,select desktop and mobile both.then your site will be open in mobiles."
Best regards
Cyberops

Re: My website is not showing Perfectly in Android and iso 6 years, 1 month ago #21108

For our website display on android devices was not the issue, its was IOS, that showed our sites UI jumbled. We ended getting a new template, which set the things right for us
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.