Username Password: Remember me

Eliminating the annual subscription
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eliminating the annual subscription

Eliminating the annual subscription 7 years, 4 months ago #20424

• fink
  • Fresh Boarder
Please tell me there is some way that I can sign up for an unlimited plan to remove ads from my site! Every year when my subscription runs out, ads appear and I have to renew. I like Mobile Joomla but the yearly fee (and the expiration) is very annoying. Is there a lifetime program?

Re: Eliminating the annual subscription 7 years, 4 months ago #20426

Hello,

I apologize we don't have a lifetime subscription. We can setup a number of years subscription (example: 5 years) and have our account manager process it manually.

Let us know if you want to proceed or email us the details at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Eliminating the annual subscription 7 years, 4 months ago #20436

$60.00 a year is very expensive for this extention. I installed it for a client, but he said NO Way is he paying $60.00 a year he can get a mobile site for much less. It's a shame he wont pay it. So I guyess I have to find anothery way

Re: Eliminating the annual subscription 7 years, 4 months ago #20437

@getyourwebon , your client can go for Mobile Joomla! Basic to remove the ads. Please see this link to compare the price and features: www.mobilejoomla.com/download.html

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Eliminating the annual subscription 7 years, 3 months ago #20484

My clients, 3 so far refuse to pay an annual fee. quite frankly it is a rip off. you are not hosting the account, just selling a plugin. It is cheaper to get a responsive template or a gomobiplanet mobilesite

Re: Eliminating the annual subscription 6 years, 4 months ago #21051

• fink
  • Fresh Boarder
OK, I need to do this now!!
Please send me a quote for 5 and 10 yrs

Re: Eliminating the annual subscription 6 years, 4 months ago #21052

@fink

Let me check with our manager about the 5 or 10 years subscription. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.