Username Password: Remember me

Advice on forms
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Advice on forms

Advice on forms 7 years, 6 months ago #20320

• clawcorp
  • Fresh Boarder
We use two forms/database extensions: RSForm Pro! and Chronoforms. Here's an example from RSForms:

www.clawinfo.org/home/cn (currently configured as excluded)

On Android Nougat/Chrome and Firefox, the layout is pretty horrible and the Google No Captcha doesn't work. So far, the only way I was able to get the forms to work was to completely uninstall Mobile Joomla (I have done this on a dev server). I've also tried in the control panel to set up hidden menu items for a form and then exclude it under Advanced->Exclude menu items, but the is only marginally successful as Mobile Joomla still seems to be doing some type of formatting - such as overriding the color style, which results in a white input field with white text. I've tried some css over rides, but I'm seeing some type of conflict between the desktop template and the mj-generated CSS.

Is there a config I'm missing or do you have some advice on how to resolve what's happening?

Thank you.

Re: Advice on forms 7 years, 6 months ago #20321

Hello,

Is the Mobile Joomla currently uninstalled? Can you send us a screenshot about the issue using Mobile Joomla? Can you send us more details (temporary admin login) please to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so that we can replicate / investigate the issue on our end.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
Last Edit: 7 years, 6 months ago by john.causing.

Re: Advice on forms 7 years, 6 months ago #20325

• clawcorp
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you. I'll send the info.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.