Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Since Auto Update to 2.1.12 Community instead off Basic
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Since Auto Update to 2.1.12 Community instead off Basic

Since Auto Update to 2.1.12 Community instead off Basic 7 years, 6 months ago #20300

• TechnikRH
  • Fresh Boarder
Since an auto update today we're using Mobile Joomla 2.1.12. It says we have a "Community" subscription. I know we paid for the extension when it was installed on 24.03.2016. Suddenly we're seeing ads when we hadn't before. The following stats are shown in "my Account"!

Subscription Mobile Joomla! Basic;
Status Subscription - Active
Expires 163 days left.
We need fast help, because we paid for it and we don´t want our customers to see ads from our competitors.

Re: Since Auto Update to 2.1.12 Community instead off Basic 7 years, 6 months ago #20301

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
First of all, don't worry, ads shouldn't be displayed if you have Basic subscription and Community version is installed.

Could you list files you have in administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages directory?

Re: Since Auto Update to 2.1.12 Community instead off Basic 7 years, 6 months ago #20302

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
And second question: did you install MJ Basic package from www.mobilejoomla.com/extension/get/mobile-joomla-basic.html ? (or bought Basic subscription only)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.