Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

can't see my pictures in menu called portfolio i dropdown
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: can't see my pictures in menu called portfolio i dropdown

can't see my pictures in menu called portfolio i dropdown 7 years, 8 months ago #20222

I am using Joomla for my website (new at this) used mobile joomla to get website mobile friendly . can see home on my iphone but when I go to drop menu to go to portfolio I can't see albums with picture. what am I doing wrong or do I need to add something .website isimpressiveevents-fl.com.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: can't see my pictures in menu called portfolio i dropdown 7 years, 8 months ago #20224

Hello,

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. About the albums with pictures, is that a module? If so, you can try to duplicate that module and assign it to Mobile Joomla template position. Please see this video for tutorial and example: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLfr95LYYr4

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: can't see my pictures in menu called portfolio i dropdown 7 years, 8 months ago #20225

It's not a module they're catagories in a section called portfolio in my menu. you can see it in the website 
www.impressiveevents-fl.com . let me know if you can help

Re: can't see my pictures in menu called portfolio i dropdown 7 years, 8 months ago #20226

Hello,

Please send the following to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigation:

1.) Screenshot pointing out the portfolio in your menu
2.) Temporary admin login

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.