Template issue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template issue

Template issue 7 years, 11 months ago #20119

• wfdeanb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I have a issue with the template displaying. I am using Elegance Mobile. I do not think this is a problem with Joomla Mobile as everything works fine for some pages. The problem I am getting is, when I link to some menu items, like for example "Community Builder profile page", almost all of the header information is missing. So I have no links to my .css or .js files. I need to contact the site developers but, can you confirm that the tag "<mj:head/>" in the head of index.php file, is where Joomla Mobile inserts most of the header information?
If you are aware of this issue, do you have any information that might help me resolve it.
The site is built in Joomla 1.5 and It's a possible conflict with ether Community Builder or sh404SEF. Many Thanks

Dean Bailey

Re: Template issue 7 years, 11 months ago #20121

Hello Dean Bailey,

Thanks for contacting us. Can you send us a screenshot pointing out the issue ?

I'll also have our lead developer check on this. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Template issue 7 years, 11 months ago #20122

• wfdeanb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi John

Thanks for the reply.

I don't think a screen shot will give you any information.
I have pasted the source code from one of the pages that has the problem. You can see it does not have all the required header information loaded into the template. 

You can also see the <mj:head/> tag, has not been replaced with any of the required information needed to correctly build the page.

-----------------------START-----------------------

<!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="HandheldFriendly" content="True">
<meta name="MobileOptimized" content="320">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no">
<meta http-equiv="cleartype" content="on">
<script>(function(d){if(navigator.userAgent.match(/IEMobile\/10\.0/)){var s=d.createElement("style");s.appendChild(d.createTextNode("@-ms-viewport{width:auto!important}"));d.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s)}})(document);</script>
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">

<mj:head/>
</head>
<body>

---------------------------END------------------------------ 

Cheers

Dean

Re: Template issue 7 years, 11 months ago #20123

Hello Dean,

May I ask the version of the following: Joomla, Mobile Joomla, and Elegance template.

May I also ask which zip of Elegance template you installed ( I suggest to check that mobile_elegance_j15-***.zip package was installed (not ***_j25-***.zip one)). ?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Template issue 7 years, 11 months ago #20124

• wfdeanb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi John

It is joomla 1.5 and the template is Elegance Mobile 1.3.24.
If this is not the correct template. Can I simply install the correct one and will it overwrite?

Cheers

Dean

Re: Template issue 7 years, 11 months ago #20129

• wfdeanb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi John

Can you confirm that it's ok to reinstall the template.
I will then reinstall making sure I choose the correct version of the template. To see if it corrects the issue.

Cheers

Dean

Re: Template issue 7 years, 11 months ago #20135

Hi Dear,

I apologize for the late reply. Yes you can install the file template. So if you have Joomla 1.5, select the file to upload and install: mobile_elegance_j15-2.0.13.zip and it will just overwrite the current version.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Template issue 7 years, 11 months ago #20137

• wfdeanb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi John

Thanks. I have installed the correct template and it helps.
I now have another strange issue. Everything works great when I navigate around the mobile pages. Until I refresh the browser window. Then one of the pages looses it's styling.

Very strange. Do you have any idea what might cause this?

Cheers

Dean

Re: Template issue 7 years, 10 months ago #20139

Hi Dean,

Please send us the following to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigation:

1.) Screenshot pointing out the issue
2.) Temporary admin login

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.