Username Password: Remember me

Wrong menu redirection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wrong menu redirection

Wrong menu redirection 8 years, 1 month ago #19973

• dadep
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, my website has splash page created with index.html on website root (that has priority over index.php, that is the real homepage).
On desktop version, the HOME menu item return to index.php, but on mobile version, the MENU item always redirect to splash page, generating a endless loop). Is possible to modify the mobile MENU' item in order to redirect to index.php ?

thank you

Re: Wrong menu redirection 8 years, 1 month ago #19974

Hello,

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Please provide us the following for us to replicate the issue:

1. Screenshot of the issue
2. URL of your Joomla site.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Wrong menu redirection 8 years, 1 month ago #19977

• dadep
  • Fresh Boarder
website url is
95.87.126.20 (redirect to splash page) or 95.87.126.20/index.php (real homepage)
Attachments:

Re: Wrong menu redirection 8 years, 1 month ago #19982

Hello,

Can you try to go to Mobile Joomla advanced settings and enable the "Minify URL" ? If that doesn't work, please send us a temporary login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Wrong menu redirection 8 years, 1 month ago #20000

• dadep
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I'm still trying to optimize the setup of Joomla Mobile, but there are some issues:

the homepage (biography) I've set up to mobile component is not loaded, but is loaded the desktop version homepage, that contain an image that is not loaded. Also all other images contained in other pages are not loaded.

Re: Wrong menu redirection 8 years, 1 month ago #20004

Hello,

Please send us a screenshot pointing out the issue and temporary login for further investigation.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.