Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How To Make Sub Menue Show With One Click
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How To Make Sub Menue Show With One Click

How To Make Sub Menue Show With One Click 8 years, 1 month ago #19950

I installed Mobile Joomla and everything looks great, except when I click a main menu item it takes me to the page that it is suppose to instead of opening up the sub menu. and then when I click on the three lines to open up the menu again then all the sub menus appear. How do I set it to when the main menu item is clicked the first time that all the sub menus appear?

Re: How To Make Sub Menue Show With One Click 8 years, 1 month ago #19954

Hello Revraptor25128,

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Please provide us the following details so that we can also check the menu issues or inquiry about your site.

1.) Screenshot of the menu issue
2.) URL of your Joomla site.
3.) If possible, send us a temporary login of your Joomla admin for further investigation to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How To Make Sub Menue Show With One Click 7 years, 10 months ago #20136

• sergio_bsa
  • Fresh Boarder
Revraptor25128 wrote:
I installed Mobile Joomla and everything looks great, except when I click a main menu item it takes me to the page that it is suppose to instead of opening up the sub menu. and then when I click on the three lines to open up the menu again then all the sub menus appear. How do I set it to when the main menu item is clicked the first time that all the sub menus appear?

I have the same problem. I have Submenu items in Products

/pvc /aluminio etc. The webpage is www.donbalear.es, in the mobile with Android i cant see Submenus.
Last Edit: 7 years, 10 months ago by sergio_bsa.

Re: How To Make Sub Menue Show With One Click 7 years, 10 months ago #20140

Hello sergio_bsa,

Please provide us the following to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigation:

2.) Temporary admin login of your Joomla site

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How To Make Sub Menue Show With One Click 7 years, 4 months ago #20418

• tghla
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem. Can you help me, please?

The adress is www.leichtathletik-herford.de

Re: How To Make Sub Menue Show With One Click 7 years, 4 months ago #20422

@tghla, Try to use Mobile Joomla menu module instead of the built-in Joomla menu and see if that fixes the issue. If its still the same, please send us the following to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

2.) Temporary admin login of your Joomla site

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: How To Make Sub Menue Show With One Click 7 years, 4 months ago #20429

• tghla
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello John,

now it works. But it does not work really well. If I go to an entry of the menu with submenue, now always the menu is displayed. No matter where I click (also on the arrow). However, it should be that the page is displayed by clicking on the entry and the submenu opens when you go to the arrow. Just as on this page www.flvw.de
How can I adjust this?

greeting
Ralf
Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by tghla.

Re: How To Make Sub Menue Show With One Click 7 years, 3 months ago #20461

• tghla
  • Fresh Boarder
Can you give me a solution?

Re: How To Make Sub Menue Show With One Click 7 years, 3 months ago #20465

@Ralf,

Send us please a screenshot pointing out the issue and temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.