Username Password: Remember me

Template will not display correctly on iPhone
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template will not display correctly on iPhone

Template will not display correctly on iPhone 8 years, 3 months ago #19888

• jlewis3233
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm not sure if this is an iPhone issue, or if it happens on all mobile devises. When I go to my website on my phone, it does not take me to the home screen, but to a generic page. From there I can click on "Desktop Version" and it will take me to the home page. But even after that, if I click on any of the links it takes me back to the generic page. This problem did not always happen, and I don't remember changing any settings to cause it. It works fine on my laptop computer. I have made two other websites with this same template and they work fine on my iPhone. I checked the back end of the site that's not working and the site that does work and I'm not seeing a difference in the settings.
Last Edit: 8 years, 3 months ago by jlewis3233.

Re: Template will not display correctly on iPhone 8 years, 3 months ago #19889

Hello jlewis3233,

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Please send us the following to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigation:

1.) Screenshot of the main issue.
2.) Temporary login so that we can replicate and investigate the issue on our end.

Best,

John Mark C
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.