Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile joomla webpage not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile joomla webpage not working

Mobile joomla webpage not working 8 years, 3 months ago #19850

Hello Mobile Joomla team, this is my first time of using this extension plugin as i have been searching for the best plugin extension to help my website. BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM. After installing, i tried running the website on an Opera MIni mobile emulator since i was designing the website on my localhost xamp. But when i load the website, it does not display anything related to the website i designed. Only some strange black and blue text. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG AND WANT HELP IMMEDIATELY. I AM WORKING ON A PROJECT AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT. 
I have attached an image of the screen. 
Attachments:

Re: Mobile joomla webpage not working 8 years, 3 months ago #19858

Hello,

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! Forum. Have you tried another browser other than Opera Mini? Is it still the same view (just mixed text and characters) ?

What is also the version of your Joomla and Mobile Joomla ?

I also created a video tutorial using Xampp + Joomla + Mobile Joomla. Please see: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD4GaK4zp0U

Best,

John Mark C.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.