Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Square Template - How to restore my Fabrik Component buttons
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Square Template - How to restore my Fabrik Component buttons

Square Template - How to restore my Fabrik Component buttons 8 years, 5 months ago #19708

• Bren
  • Fresh Boarder
I just bought the Square Template using the free Mobile Joomla 2.  I'm testing it and noticed that my Fabrik component buttons (normally display side by side horizontally) have become hyper links that are displaying stacked vertically.  Is there anyway to restore my Fabrik component buttons?  They were there until I installed the Square Template using the free Mobile Joomla 2.  Thanks ins advance and I hope to hear from someone soon.
Attachments:

Re: Square Template - How to restore my Fabrik Component buttons 8 years, 5 months ago #19709

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What is URL of your website?

1. Try to enable "Enhancing Management" and disable enhancing for Fabrik component (in Advanced section of template's settings).

2. If above doesn't help, check what css file is responsible for Fabrik component buttons and why it is not applied to mobile version. Note that it is possible to enable debug mode in template's settings and disable server-side optimization in MobileJoomla's settings to found what original css files are loaded on the page.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.