Username Password: Remember me

Responsive Joomla Template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Responsive Joomla Template

Responsive Joomla Template 8 years, 5 months ago #19684

• mijie758
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. I use joomla template that already responsive. And I want to use this template mobile version as a 'mobile template'. I just use mobilejoomla for a user can choose or switch between mobile version and desktop version. 

But when I switch to mobile version (after enable mobilejoomla), responsive design is mess and nothing look like before.

How can I use mobilejoomla and the same time, I can use 'default joomla template' as 'mobile template' without change the display of the default joomla template - mobile version(responsive)..

Sorry for my bad english. Hope you understand what I mean....
Last Edit: 8 years, 5 months ago by mijie758.

Re: Responsive Joomla Template 8 years, 5 months ago #19690

Hi mijie758,

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum.  Let me make sure that I understand you correctly. 

1.) You have already a mobile template and you want to use Mobile Joomla for it by not using Mobile Joomla default template (Mobile_Basic)

Can you also provide us a  screenshot, url of your Joomla site so that we can further investigate the issue?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Responsive Joomla Template 8 years, 5 months ago #19692

• mijie758
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply...

I use 'Frenzy - Responsive Joomla Template'..

Yes..I have 'Responsive' template....so I want to use this template as mobile template ( I don't want to use Mobile_Basic )

Can I PM or email you to send my website URL or screenshot.??

**Attachment below is screenshot of demo website for Frenzy Joomla template (to show you how my website look when in mobile before I use 'mobilejoomla-component). Another one is screenshot of my websilte after I use 'mobilejoomla-component' (Sorry because I need to blur it - It's just text that suppose to be menu)
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.