MJ generates hevy load websites
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MJ generates hevy load websites

MJ generates hevy load websites 8 years, 6 months ago #19610

• Torqu
  • Fresh Boarder
I have few problems with MJ 2x and Joomla 3.4
Previously  I had MJ 1x and Joomla 2.5an it worked fine. Now I upgrade Joomla to 3.4, reinstalled MJ to 2.0.12 and have a lot of problems.
1. Website on mobile with Android looks fine.
2. Website on mobile with Windows 10 shows desktop view, not mobile.
3. Folder media/mj is very big and still growing up. 500MB in 3 days. I disabled server cache,device cache, delete all files in folder-but after few hours, there are new files.How to disable it, and how to enable appropriate view on windows 10  mobile?
4. Mobile joomla generate heavy transfer to my website - previous version didn't

My website - www.chaosphere.pl

Re: MJ generates hevy load websites 8 years, 6 months ago #19611

Hi Torqu.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum.

Can you provide a screenshot on your mobile with Windows 10? I'll also have a our developer check on this. We will get back to yo as soon as possible.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: MJ generates hevy load websites 8 years, 6 months ago #19613

• Torqu
  • Fresh Boarder

Left panel - "Poszukiwani" and "Progress" is disabled on mobile view and isn't show on android and windows Phone 8
Right panel is invisible on Windows 10 mobile, maybe website don't scalling right (resolution is to high, Lumia 635).
I noticed one thing. Before I loged in on  website, on mobile - website looks fine. But after login - shows desktop version, I dont have idea why

Re: MJ generates hevy load websites 8 years, 5 months ago #19615

Hi Torqu.

We released just today the latest version of Mobile Joomla 2.1.0. Can you please try to install the latest version and check if there's still issues with media/mj and Windows mobile view?

If there's still an issue, can you send us a temporary login to your Joomla backend to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with the reference of this URL forum thread.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: MJ generates hevy load websites 8 years, 5 months ago #19616

• Torqu
  • Fresh Boarder
Yesterday I disabled cache in plugin Mobile -AMDD and my media/mj folder is empty. I don't know Media-AMDD cache should be enabled or no, but after disabling - don't generate heavy load anymore.
Today I updated Mobile Joomla to 2.1 but it change anything with viewing on WIndows 10 phone.
For now, I fonud solution - enabled Mobile Joomla! - Mobile Switcher, and disabled option "Hide for PC browsers". So, now i hawe switcher and i can switch on my phone to mobile view manually. 
But there's still a problem - why autodetect fail on Windows 10?

Re: MJ generates hevy load websites 8 years, 5 months ago #19617

Hi Torqu.

I'll check with our lead developer about Windows 10 issues. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: MJ generates hevy load websites 8 years, 5 months ago #19618

Hi Torqu.

I checked with our developer and we currently don't support Windows 10 Mobile at this moment. I already forwarded a request to our lead developer about this. We will send email notification if there are updates about Windows 10 Mobile.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: MJ generates hevy load websites 8 years, 5 months ago #19619

• Torqu
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for reply.
Of course I understend, but I am suprised becouse Mobile Joomla 1x on Joomla 2.5 worked well with Nokia Windows 10.
Now, after upgrading Joomla to 3.4 and Mobile Joomla do 2.x - not.
I'll wait, and hope to soon solutions this problem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.