Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

cant seem to make the extension work on android
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: cant seem to make the extension work on android

cant seem to make the extension work on android 8 years, 6 months ago #19551

I cant seem to make the extension work on android

, i have the free version and it works well on i phone but it dosent show on android anly the header.

the site is galaxyprintshop.com pls help

Re: cant seem to make the extension work on android 8 years, 6 months ago #19561

Hi.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Is it possible for you to send us a temporarly login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so that we can replicate the issue on our end?

If so, please also send this URL forum for reference.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: cant seem to make the extension work on android 8 years, 6 months ago #19572

john.causing wrote:
Hi.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Is it possible for you to send us a temporarly login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so that we can replicate the issue on our end?

If so, please also send this URL forum for reference.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

The same. It doesn't work onn my site:
www.active.poznan.pl/
BR Marek

Re: cant seem to make the extension work on android 8 years, 6 months ago #19574

Hi BR Marek.

Can you provide more information about the issue? Are you able to install Mobile Joomla! successfully or did you get any error message?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: cant seem to make the extension work on android 8 years, 6 months ago #19576

Hi John,

I've just installed MobileJoomla! succesfully, but it seems that does't work.
The site is not mobile friendly still.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.