Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19554

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Then try to manually remove following files from administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/markup directory:
chtml.php
iphone.php
wml.php
xhtml.php

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19555

dryabov wrote:
Then try to manually remove following files from administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/markup directory:
chtml.php
iphone.php
wml.php
xhtml.php

The only 2 Files i have and had in this dictionary are:

mobile.php

tablet.php

So the problem has to be somewhere else.

Thanks for a fast fix of my problem...

Mobile Joomla was working fine before 2.x on my site and since the update to 2.x about 3 days ago is it not working anymore...

need this website running mobile again as fast as possible
 (it's a business Page)
Last Edit: 8 years, 6 months ago by ralphcastelberg.

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19556

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Hmm, that is quit stangely because of MJ 2.0.12 checks that class MjMarkupGenerator_... is declared before instantiate corresponding object, so that in the case of incorrect markup value it fallbacks to desktop version.

Could you list all plugins of "mobile" type enabled on your website?

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19557

Sent you a private message, since i'm currently busy with clients can i not check it right no my self...
see PM 

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19558

Problem is now halfway fixed...
can see the entry Page, but when i go to any menu (to see a submenu or a content) os the page just blank and i don't see any content or menu...

any help?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.