Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found

Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 7 months ago #19517

• h622430
  • Fresh Boarder
I updated my Joomla to 3.x.

In template is had a DS error.
I update (overwrite by install new version) to new Mobile Joomla 2 and this eror is displayed:
Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found in public_html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/classes/mobilejoomla.php on line 84
Last Edit: 8 years, 7 months ago by h622430.

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19524

Hi.

Thanks for contacting Mobile Joomla! forum. Can you provide us the following to help us resolve the issue?

1.) Screenshot of the error
2.) What is the URL of your Joomla site?
3.) Is it possible for you to provide us your Joomla login to replicate the issue on our end?

You can send us the details to our support email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with the URL of this forum for reference.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19537

Have the same problem.
Please help as soon as possible.
See my e-mail

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19539

Hi ralphcastelberg.

I replied to your email.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19543

• h622430
  • Fresh Boarder
So website is closed-it is a testing platform.
I added screenshot
Last Edit: 8 years, 6 months ago by h622430.

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19544

Hi h622430,

Can you provide us the following to help us resolve the issue?

1.) Screenshot of the error
2.) What is the URL of your Joomla site?
3.) Is it possible for you to provide us your Joomla login to replicate the issue on our end?

You can send us the details to our support email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with the URL of this forum for reference.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19548

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
This issue is fixed in MJ 2.0.12.

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19550

dryabov wrote:
This issue is fixed in MJ 2.0.12.

Is MJ 2.0.12 already out?

My website www.activepeople.ch is still not working on the mobile, so really looking forward to it, since it's a Bussiness page
Last Edit: 8 years, 6 months ago by ralphcastelberg.

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19552

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Yes, but it was released ~1h ago.

Re: Error Fatal error: Class 'MjMarkupGenerator_XHTML' not found 8 years, 6 months ago #19553

dryabov wrote:
Yes, but it was released ~1h ago.

Thank you. Just installed the update...
... BUT PROBLEM SEEM STILL TO BE THERE

The Website is still not working on the MJ version...
see: www.activepeople.ch/index.php?device=mobile

Please help me as soon as possible, thanks.

Attachment C:\fakepath\safari.tiff not found

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.