Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I want to use Module on the mobile but not on the desktop.....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I want to use Module on the mobile but not on the desktop.....

I want to use Module on the mobile but not on the desktop..... 8 years, 7 months ago #19515

• forteirp
  • Fresh Boarder
I want to use one if my Module’s only on the mobile display and turn it off on the desktop... Can someone help with this issue.

Re: I want to use Module on the mobile but not on the desktop..... 8 years, 7 months ago #19518

• forteirp
  • Fresh Boarder
I need help! Can someone provide me with the necessary information to fix this issue? ASAP plz...
Ok, so now I have both toggles showing (desktop and mobile). After enabling the plug-ins (I enabled: Mobile - Forever and Mobile - Domains. The other two the Mobile - AMDD and Mobile - Simple are disabled, because when their enabled, they throw off the css.) but now the desktop’s module version is overriding the mobile toggle even when the toggle for the desktop's module has been turned off .
Also the other screenshot is of the footer, the padding is off. Could someone show me how to fix that issue as well... I’m not able to attach the screenshot, here's the url: hanksconstruction.net you can at lease see the footer issue if you go there using your mobile device ...
Last Edit: 8 years, 7 months ago by forteirp.

Re: I want to use Module on the mobile but not on the desktop..... 8 years, 6 months ago #19522

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.