looking to buy either elegance or square please pm me
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: looking to buy either elegance or square please pm me

Re: looking to buy either elegance or square please pm me 5 years ago #21457

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
First of all, try to update to Mobile Joomla 2.1.35 (just released), new version includes above-mentioned patch #3 and a fix for Mobile_Basic template in Joomla!1.5 (maybe it is related to your issue with cherry picker).

Re: looking to buy either elegance or square please pm me 5 years ago #21458

• swacks
  • Fresh Boarder
add to cart button now works Denis (although cart stays empty)
cherry picker doesnt work on mobile_basic (works on elegance)

the installation to 2.35 didnt complete properly - in the end it said something about not installing mobilebot but it does still show that it is now 2.35

Re: looking to buy either elegance or square please pm me 5 years ago #21459

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Could you PM me login/pass to access backend of your dev website?

Re: looking to buy either elegance or square please pm me 5 years ago #21460

• swacks
  • Fresh Boarder
sent thank you

Re: looking to buy either elegance or square please pm me 4 years, 12 months ago #21461

• swacks
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks for your PM's i am inclined to try the square template. Should I buy it and would you be able to assist with any of the outstanding issues to get it working well?

From what you saw on our site will I be able to acheive the high speedtests of 400 plus (obviously approximates) that you indicate

Re: looking to buy either elegance or square please pm me 4 years, 12 months ago #21462

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Usually there is no problems with switching to another template. Just set the same template settings as you have in Mobile_Basic template, and disable AJAX navigation if it conflicts with other extensions. But sure we will assist you in the case of any related issue.

As to the speed, Mobile Joomla uses several optimizations to get higher performance (merging of js/css files, lazy image loading, image rescaling, AJAX navigation, etc.), but you use JCH Optimize plugin that does many of such optimizations on desktop version as well, so I do not expect there will be significant difference in loading time between desktop and mobile versions.

Re: looking to buy either elegance or square please pm me 4 years, 12 months ago #21463

• swacks
  • Fresh Boarder
ok the one thing that doesnt work on Mobile_Basic is the cherrypicker

Re: looking to buy either elegance or square please pm me 4 years, 11 months ago #21466

• swacks
  • Fresh Boarder
HI Just bought the insiders guide , but there is no new information in that guide to build on the knowledge i already have.
Can i use those funds towards something else to get support to fix my mobileelegance instead

Re: looking to buy either elegance or square please pm me 4 years, 10 months ago #21481

• swacks
  • Fresh Boarder
I just want to say that i received the best support from Denis (dryabov) than what I have received in a long time for a product. In the end I did buy one of the bundle packages from mobilejoomla including the fantastic mobile squared template.

I have it running over 90% on google speed and it looks great.

Kudos and thank you to mobilejoomla and high recommendations for the level of communication and expertise that I have received.

I am running joomla 1.5 vm1.19 and it has rejuvenated our website. giving us a longer stopgap before looking at other expensive upgrade options.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.