Username Password: Remember me

Mobile and Grid 960
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile and Grid 960

Mobile and Grid 960 12 years, 1 month ago #7901

hello,

I have a site (temporarily located) at braininjuryeducation-tmp.missouri.edu/

I installed your mobile component today. amazingly easy! I set so that all phones use the same iphone template. easier to manage that way. However, I have run into an issue. The home page and several other pages uses Grid 960 instead of tables for the layout. its not showing up correctly on my android phone. I don't have a iphone so i can't test it.

the words that are in grid 960 show up outside of the template and offset to the left by X px.

any help? I would even take suggestions of a different grid framework as long as its width is flexible to 100%.

also don't mind the search bar...I'm trying to figure out how to get it to line up with the menu.

Re: Mobile and Grid 960 12 years, 1 month ago #8278

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
You can adjust css styles (just open braininjuryeducation-tmp.missouri.edu/?device=xhtml with developer tools of your favorite browser).

Maybe it's possible for you to switch to grid from getskeleton.com (or other mobile-compatible grid).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.