Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

"mj_all_footer" displaying at the top of some pages in iPhone
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: "mj_all_footer" displaying at the top of some pages in iPhone

"mj_all_footer" displaying at the top of some pages in iPhone 12 years, 6 months ago #5771

• BradshawC
  • Fresh Boarder
First, I just want to say I have no idea what is different about the pages that work correctly and those that don't.

Anyway, pertinent information first:

Joomla version: 1.6.3
Mobile Joomla version: 1.0 RC3
Hosting own site on an OpenSuSE 11.4 web server
iPhone version: Problem exists on UserAgentSwitcher in Firefox (iPhone 3.0) and on my personal iPhone 4
PHP version: 5.3.5
MySQL version: 5.1.53
NOT using subdomain for mobile sites
Web address: 207.160.14.242/mobile

The problem I am having is that on some web pages (but not all), the mobile footer which switches between mobile and standard sites is displaying at the top of the web page, and covering up my navigation and/or content. If I go into MobileJoomla settings for iPhone, and change the "3rd module position below component" option from "mj_all_footer" to nothing, then pages seem to display correctly, but without the switcher from mobile to standard.

I didn't notice anything in the FAQ to answer this question, nor on the first couple of pages of these forums. I'll add a picture to help. Any assistance would be wonderful and greatly appreciated. Again, I want to point out I have no idea why it happens to some pages and not others. I can't think of any differences between the ones it works and the ones it does not.

Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by BradshawC.

Re: "mj_all_footer" displaying at the top of some pages in iPhone 12 years, 5 months ago #6432

• Xaneth
  • Fresh Boarder
I am having the same exact issues.  Any page coming from the homepage in the iPhone template looks the same way.  I am running a similar setup:

Joomla 1.7.1
Mobile Joomla! 1.0 RC4
CentOS 5
PHP 5.3.8
MySQL 5.5.17

My site is not live, it's under internal only development.  Thanks to the poster about the tip to disable the 3rd position, that fixed me for now, but I also want the standard/mobile link on the bottom.  I may be able to live without it, however.

Re: "mj_all_footer" displaying at the top of some pages in iPhone 12 years, 4 months ago #6463

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
I've tried to reproduce smth similar, but it works well on test site (but I've tested current snapshot from github, and there may be some difference with RC4).
Next time you meet the issue, could you send me ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) html source of the page and all included css/js?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xaneth

Re: "mj_all_footer" displaying at the top of some pages in iPhone 12 years, 4 months ago #6487

• BradshawC
  • Fresh Boarder
dryabov wrote:
I've tried to reproduce smth similar, but it works well on test site (but I've tested current snapshot from github, and there may be some difference with RC4).
Next time you meet the issue, could you send me ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) html source of the page and all included css/js?
I'm not sure if you can see it, but the web address to an example of my problem is in my picture. If you cannot see it, the address is 207.160.14.242/mobile/highschool/athletics

This happens on various pages throughout my site. I can still send you the html source and and whatever else you need, if you can't get everything you need from the address.

Re: "mj_all_footer" displaying at the top of some pages in iPhone 12 years, 4 months ago #6550

• Xaneth
  • Fresh Boarder
With the latest updated release of Mobile Joomla!, this has been fixed, thanks to whoever fixed this!!!

Re: "mj_all_footer" displaying at the top of some pages in iPhone 12 years, 4 months ago #6551

• BradshawC
  • Fresh Boarder
Xaneth wrote:
With the latest updated release of Mobile Joomla!, this has been fixed, thanks to whoever fixed this!!!

Seems to have fixed my problem too, Thanks very much to whomever my thanks belong.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.