Username Password: Remember me

Reccomended templates for Joomla 2.5 Mobile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reccomended templates for Joomla 2.5 Mobile

Reccomended templates for Joomla 2.5 Mobile 7 years, 2 months ago #20600

• Nige1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, my host is GoDaddy and they only supply Joomla 2.5. I need a template that will work with Joomla 2.5 and mobile joomla. Can anyone recommend one. I spent ages setting up my Joomla site with GoDaddy and when I ran the Google Mobile friendly tool it said my site is not mobile friendly. I cant believe they are installing an old version of Joomla on peoples sites. Anyway I cant afford to be penalized by Google so need to get this fixed. So if someone can recommend a free template that is mobile friendly and works with Joomla 2.5 I would be grateful. My site mathswhizz.org

Re: Reccomended templates for Joomla 2.5 Mobile 7 years, 2 months ago #20603

@Nige1 , Mobile Joomla comes with a free template 'Mobile Basic'. We can help you resolve the issue where Google is not detecting as mobile friendly.

Send us a temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so that we can investigate the issue. Please also include the URL of this forum thread for reference.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.