Pagebreaks in articles result in error 404
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pagebreaks in articles result in error 404

Pagebreaks in articles result in error 404 8 years, 6 months ago #19510

• Weltje
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear,

In the backend with JCE I created pagebreaks (Insert/Edit Pagebreak) in some articles thus allowing for an index in the article.

Example:

www.henk-weltje.nl/index.php/koornmullenaers-pampiermaeckers-en-coperslaghers

When selecting an item in the Article Index from this url like the paragraph "Voorwoord", you will get this url:

www.henk-weltje.nl/index.php/koornmullenaers-pampiermaeckers-en-coperslaghers?showall=&start=1

On a PC and Iphone or Samsung this goes well but after enabling Joomla Mobile v2.0.10 (on top of Joomla 3.4.4)
I see the notorious error "404 Object not found! after selction of one of the paragraphs in the index..

Maybe I overlooked something?

For the rest it seems to work out of the box but the lack of the article index is a showstopper for me.

I would appreciate any help.

Kind regards,

Henk Weltje

Re: Pagebreaks in articles result in error 404 8 years, 6 months ago #19511

Hi Henk Weltje.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Can you send more details to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with the following:

1.) Screenshot of the error.
2.) Is it possible for you to provide us your Joomla login for further investigation?
3.) Please copy and paste this URL forum thread for reference.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Pagebreaks in articles result in error 404 8 years, 6 months ago #19519

• Weltje
  • Fresh Boarder
Great!!! While working off line from the forum through support with a MobileJoomla engineer he quickly noticed the problem in SEF.

I tried a workaround but he was even faster and created a new version which immediately solved it.
The product can be installed and works out of the box.
Great and fast support. Many thanks.

Henk
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.